Mehandi powder is used as raw materials to make a variety of mehandi products for use on hair, face and body. This is easy in use and makes the health in good condition.
We introduce ourselves as the prime Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of the superior Natural mehandi Powder. Our manufacturing process is considered to be one of the best in the overseas market. We have our own henna field to deliver excellent quality henna powder. The company offers the Natural Henna Powder in standard and customized packing and at competitive prices to the clients.
Item Code: AP
Item Code: SP01
Item Code: HRP
Botanical name : Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
Engilesh name : Shoe-flower/ Hibiscus
Hindi name : Gudhal, Gurhal or Japa, Jaswand
Using Hibiscus Flower Powder in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect:
1. Hibiscus Flowers Powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes to provide a natural red pigment color, and to soothe the lips.
3. Can be added to facial masks to provide wrinkle-smoothing, acne fighting, toning, soothing, and softening affects to the skin.
4. Can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to melt and pour soap to naturally color soap pink/red, and to provide skin soothing properties to the soap.
6. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused and added to hair conditioner to thicken hair, reduce hairloss, and to fight dandruff.
7. Can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Can be infused in massage oils
9. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to scrubs.